Because of the brilliant sunshine today, I have not been able to spend a lot of time on the sewing machine. I had to spend time outside and it felt great, so I cleaned the terrases as well as some of the garden furniture. It is not all done yet, but it is still going to be great weather tomorrow so I will finish it then.
However, I have made some progress on Pauline's bag. All parts for the outside have already been cut, covered with interfacing and fleece where necessary and most parts have already been sewn. Just the zipper to be done and then put all the parts together. This will, hopefully, be done tomorrow and with a bit of luck I will be able to also do the lining for which I have chosen a natural coloured linen which I have also used for the inside of the front pocket as well as the zippered back pocket.