Tuesday 19 August 2014

The complete herringbone tweed and yellow faux suede collection

The collection is complete now and I am quite pleased with it. Especially the last bag was a real challenge. I had never done grommets before.

It is not difficult to put them in but I have learned one thing - do not try something new on a finished product. I had tried one grommet out before I did the two on the bag. However, I should have put the grommets in before attaching the flap to the bag. By the time I finished putting them in last night, I was sweating blood and praying I would get them right! But I think the bag looks great and I have a nice collection which I will put in my ETSY shop (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PageHirst) in September when we are back in the Scottish borders.

Back with zippered pocket

Front with closure strap

Inside slip pocket

Closure strap with magnet

Full collection


No comments: