Friday 10 April 2015

New Group on Facebook

As, most of the time, I live near Basel in Switzerland, I was looking for a Group on sewing and fabrics and after getting a few requests on where I source my fabrics and if I give sewing lessons, I did some research on Facebook on any sewing groups specifically in thas area. Not having found one, I decided to start my own Group and hope I will be getting some members to this Group. At the moment there are 5 but I'm hopeful.

This is the link to the Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SewingAndFabricsAddicts/

If anyone is interested in joining this group, just let me know. It may be interesting to anyone who sells fabrics, sewing machines, sewing accessories, etc. and is stationed near that part of Switzerland/France/Germany or anyone selling online and shipping to the Basel area. would love to hear from you.




No comments: