Wednesday 28 May 2014

Preparing for 'Open House'


Today I have started pricing all my bags to get ready for my 'Open House' towards the end of June. I keep thinking that I still have stacks of time left, but things seem to happen all the time that I fear I may suddenly run out of time. So, instead of starting a new bag (and my fingers are itching!) I decided that I had to take some time off and get the business part of my little enterprise up to date. I have also put all of my bags on Etsy, so that people can see what I have for sale. Hopefully, there will be a few more bags ready before my 'Open House'. 

However, I have to admit that I have not done much on the jewellery part of my hobby/business. I might do some small things if there is some time left over.


The coat/hat stand was a great purchase but I have to think of a way to show the bags off in a better way. Maybe a chain draped over it and hooks to hang the bags from so that the whole lengths of the stand is used. I was first thinking of painting it white (shabby chic) but I may leave it as it is.


Not yet enough space to hang all the bags up!


I think I may need another rack like this. I may still have one in the attic! We have so much stuff there, that I have forgotten what exactly we have!

No comments: