Tuesday 17 June 2014

The city slicker

I finished this bag today just in time for my 'Open House Shop' tomorrow. It was a pattern of ChrisW Designs as part of the 'Bag of the Month' series. I made the Intermediate design even simpler on the inside but I am very pleased with the result and it still has 2 small and one large slip pocket inside.

Thank goodness for rivets. I find that my sewing machine does no longer take kindly to thick fabrics. I will have to have my machine checked and at the same time enquire about a new one! Still, the bag looks fabulous. It will be interesting to see if anybody will pick it up tomorrow!


Front


Front pocket seen slightly from the side


Close up of the front pocket


Underneath the flap


Back slip pocket


Two smallish slip pockets


Large slip pocket with the same picture as the front pocket flap.


No comments: