Saturday 5 September 2015

Let's paint the town red - or pink, or purple!

Going through my stock of vegan suede I came across some lovely red, pink and purple scraps and seeing them in front of me on the table, I could just see the sort of small bag this would make!

I made a similar one as a commission not so long ago in grey and black, which turned out beautifully and I just knew I could use these scraps for the same pattern. It is not a large bag, only 24 cm wide, 20 cm high and 7 cm deep. I inserted two slip pockets and there is a zippered pocket at the back and has an adjustable strap.  It is the ideal bag for going out for dinner, clubbing, etc. but also for those occasions where you only have to take the minimum of essentials with you.

It is for sale in my ETSY shop for € 44.95

And here are the pictures:

Closes with button and elastic loop.

Has a large zippered pocket at the back.

Lining is made of cotton.

Beautiful colour combination.

Very elegant bag.

No comments: