Monday 3 June 2013

Presents Galore, Kelso

Sheila, our Scottish neighbor, asked me if I wanted to have a stall at 'Presents Galore' in Kelso this year and offered to help me at the stall. This is a Charity sale in aid of NSPCC, Riding for the Disables Association and the Injured Jockey’s Fund and will take place on October 7 and 8. I am very exited to have been asked but told Sheila that I am not sure if  I’ll have enough items by then. I’m working hard to get more bags and jewellery ready. I could still make more bags when I’m in Scotland but I have to make sure that I have the jewellery, which I want to sell ready by the time we go back to Scotland because Alan will go mad if I want to take all that stuff with me as well. We would have to get a roof rack for the car!

Have a look at this link
http://www.buas.org/calendar/presents_galore_2013_7_oct_13.html


No comments: