Friday 31 May 2013

Back to Bags

After having made a few more necklaces I have now returned to bag making. Received information from Tania what sort of bag she would like: small enough to take with her on an evening out dancing, had to be cross body and a zipper closure. This information I was exactly what I was looking for. I want to know what people are looking for. I like big bags because I always carry half my household with me but I realized that many people want smaller bags. The younger ones want the small bags to go dancing and clubbing, the older ones because the bigger bag quickly gets too heavy.



I made this bag according to Tania's specifications and it was exactly what she was looking for. She does not like green (which I knew) but everything else was what she wanted. Therefore, I will make my next few bags from the pattern I used for Tania's bag in various colour combinations.

No comments: