Wednesday 21 October 2015

Last of the summer wine!?

We have been having some beautiful days since we have come to Scotland but today may be the last for a while. It is a brilliant day with sun, blue sky and autumn colours, and it is warm which makes you really suspicious of what is going to come. The weather forecast does not sound great for the next few days!

Anyway, I have been really busy with a few commissions, as well as starting a new marketing tool for my ETSY shop just to drag some more customers in. I have to get rid of some of the old stock to make space for new bags. So...., pop over to my shop. I have put my necklaces again in the shop. The majority of these necklaces is big and chunky and there will be some good sales on, some for halloween and after that there will be a 'deal of the day' which changes every day. So hurry.

I have also got a new collage app which allows me to put a few pictures together into a collage. And here is my 'Last of the summer wine', my latest commissions:


No comments: