Tuesday 24 November 2015

Leaving Scotland soon!

Before leaving Scotland on Saturday, I had to finish a few things, so I have been quite busy and can start cleaning tomorrow!

Hand embroidered necklace for sale in my Easy shop. Blue and silver glass beads, some fire polished, an  agate insert and closes with a 925 silver fastener!





In the evenings I have started making beads with small seed beads, to use for further necklaces,


and I had to finish my  last commission for Edinburgh!

Front of the folder bag/rucksack/backpack.

Back of it.

Can be worn as a backpack.

It has a large zippered pocket at the back.


As well as the same size pocket at the front.

Both zippered pockets are lined with red cotton

and the inside of the bag is lined with a beautiful upholstery fabric.


No comments: