Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas or no Christmas

Christmas or no Christmas, I cannot just sit around and do nothing.

We have been invited tonight for our Christmas meal but Alan is working downstairs on the ceiling so I have to keep busy as well. The weather is too bad to do anything else anyway so it is no hardship.

Yesterday I started on a new bag, made with a new pattern. I got the idea while looking through a book which I ordered a while ago from China. I cannot read Chinese but it is full of pictures. I wanted to make it into a Gladstone style bag as I still had some small frames - a size have not previously used. It turned out smaller than I would normally make bags. I love large bags but I also know that not everybody else does. So, this is not going to be a shoulder or cross body bag but a handbag. And here are some pictures of how I am getting on:








No comments: