Saturday 18 October 2014

Keep on going!

Nearly 2 weeks have gone since Presents Galore and I have not written anything! However, I have been keeping busy - I have finished two commissions.

We took Sheila's pink bag with the horses with us to the fair, put it in a prominent position and put a 'Sold' sign on it. I could have sold three of them! However, I do not really like making two bags exactly the same and anyway I had run out of the pink faux suede, but when I got a fixed commission from a lovely woman from the north of Scotland, I promised her that I would find out if I could order some more of this faux suede. I could not get the same fabric but the faux suede I ordered was a beautiful colour of light mauve, a bit darker than Sheila's bag.

And this is the bag:

Front
Back

And the beginning of this week I got another commission for a Christmas present which is going to Australia (not ordered by my son!):

Back
Front 
Inside - lining is natural linen and it has one large slip pocket and two smaller ones.


No comments: